Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 2, 2007

    Mommy and Baby are on Bedrest!

    Today is Mommy and Daddy's four year anniversary. Four years ago we had the best wedding day ever!!! Now we are looking forward to adding you to our family! We went in for a standard appointment, just to make sure everything was okay and found out that my my blood pressure was really high. Doctor's told me to go straight home and lay down and come back the following day. Well, the next day turned out that my blood pressure was still high, so we ordered to continue bed rest!!! It's a little scary but you seem to be doing fine and we hope that bed rest will give more time before you arrive!!! So, we're just going to rest and relax together for the next few weeks!!!

    No comments: