Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 11, 2009

    Camden Gets a New Pair of Shoes

    Camden moves up to the toddler room at daycare this week. So we thought it was appropriate to commemorate the occasion by treating him to a new pair of sneakers. I've always thought those baby Air Jordans you see at Foot Locker are so adorable. I was fortunate enough to have a few pairs of Air Jordans as a kid, and I always dreamt of the day when I could buy a pair of baby Air Jordans for my son.

    Well, that day arrived. I'd been talking about it for awhile, we found a nice pair, they fit, so we pulled the trigger. I must say, Camden certainly is stylin'.

    This was the best picture I could get of Camden and his new shoes. The kid is just so darn mobile I had to wait till he was sleeping :)

    1 comment:

    mywrite said...

    Like father, like son. Freaking Jordans, ha.