Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 2, 2007

    Camden goes to the Daycare

    In just a few short weeks Camden and I will head to work together. Camden is going to Carlson's onsite daycare and I'll be returning to my job as a business analyst working on Employee Incentive software. I have very mixed feelings about this. I will admit that I often tear up just at the thought of putting Camden in daycare. However, I do feel very good after each visit to the Center. The director, Cindy, has made the beginning such a positive experience.

    Today, Camden and I spent a good hour in his Infant Room. We had a really good time (well, Camden slept through the entire visit) but I enjoyed myself. Many of the kids were sleeping as it was just after lunch time. For the kids that were awake, they were smiley and playing in different activity areas. I was impressed with the controlled chaos, that's for sure. The "teachers", Denise and Teresa, I believe, obviously work well together and were on top of everything. The kids were all so cute it was easy to feel good about being there.

    We're going to go back for a visit next week when Camden is awake. We're going to be right at home there as we already have a friend there, Mason Norwine. Mason's mommy, Jan, has been a great friend to us. She provided Camden with a drawer full of socks, me with a breastpump and some Phoenix friendly clothes for Camden since he only has Minnesota friendly clothes at this stage!! We can't thank her enough!

    Well the baby cries!

    No comments: