Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 28, 2009

    Three word sentences!

    Camden’s ability to articulate sure has grown!   Last night, Camden brings in his current favorite book (which he stole from the Doctor’s office by putting in the diaper back while I wasn’t looking!) ‘Are you my mother’.    He went searching for that specific book and brings it in saying, “Da-dee,  read this”.   He handed it to daddy and in a very bossy tone says “Lap!” and turns around and backs into Steve’s lap, settling in for the 63 page story.     I used to be able to read every other page when I was in a hurry, but he’s already catching on to that trick!    You will never have to guess what Camden is thinking, he will tell you everything.   Here’s some of his more bossy instructions offered up while visiting Grandma and Grandpa Sindt this weekend:

     

    Grandma, baby!   (Mommy, you need to give the baby to Grandma and take care of me! ) 

    Outtide.   (You’ve got 30 seconds to get me outside before I have a meltdown)

    Bump --   (the new high five)

    Go Away :   (Warning to Oliver, even though I am holding out my super yummy snacks, do not take them from my hand, you need to go away)

    Wipe!     (dirty fingers need a wipe J )

    Po-Po  (Thanks daddy for teaching him this one --  he also thinks all the geeksquad beetle cars are po-po)

    Elmo On, Couch.    (You co get the Elmo DVD and turn it on while I go sit on the couch….

     

    Camden has never been a quiet and this trend continues as his vocabulary continues to grow.  It’s super cute! 

     

     

     

     

     

     

    No comments: