Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 18, 2009

    Urine Trouble

    Has this ever happened to you? You're in the privacy of your own bathroom, minding your own business, when WHAM! a toddler decides he/she needs to join you?! Well, it happened to me recently and what ensued is nothing short of hilarious.

    Like I said, I was minding my own business at the toilet going #1, you know the stand up type. In comes Camden, curious as can be. He comes right up to my right leg, places his hand on my leg, and just watches. Didn't say a word. I said to him, "What are you watching Camden? Are you watching daddy go pee-pee? When you're ready to go pee-pee in the big boy toilet, you let me know, okay?" Still no response. Eyes transfixed on one thing. A mysterious gaze at some wonder fluid coming out of Daddy's body.

    My body finally stops it's normal urinary function, and Camden immediately speaks up, points at my boy part and says, "'GAIN!" Translated to, "AGAIN!" As if it's a hose that I can just turn on and off. I could barely contain myself and neither could Kim as she listened in from the other room.

    As you might guess, no pictures were taken during this event to accompany this post :)

    No comments: