Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    Beautiful Flowers

    Thank you to those that have sent us beautiful flowers. We wanted loyal Camden blog readers to share in their beauty. Camden has enjoyed having the color in the house.


    Courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa Nguyen


    Courtesy of Steve's Work, Cargill Learning and Development.


    Courtesy of Kim's Team at Carlson Marketing Group.


    Courtesy of Aunt Linda, Aunt Dianne, and Uncle Pat.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi,
    This is my second try in trying to get a comment sent. I enjoy seeing the pictures and info on the Nguyen family. I love the name Camden! He is a cutie! Dark hair like me! Hee. I am sure your have enjoyed having your parents there. I know what great help they are!!! We can't wait to see all of you! Enjoy every minute!
    Love,
    Great Auntie Dianne