Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 25, 2007

    Camden, You're almost three weeks old!

    Camden, in just a few hours, you'll be three weeks old! There's a lot going on in your third week. We get updates from BabyCenter.com with fun little information weekly. I always look forward to reading the details of what my baby may doing. Check out your 3 Week Update!

    Tonight we just finished your bath and now daddy is rocking you in your nursery. You're growing so fast, in just three weeks you've changed so much. You've gained over a pound already and have grown out of your "just born" clothes (mostly in length right now). During the day, we're working on having lots of fun. I've made up a new song for you about being in your bouncy seat, once I perfect it, I'll have to post the lyrics :-) Here's your three week picture, which happens to be in your bouncy seat!!! You certainly are getting "So Big"

    You're still up a lot during the night! We are working on that one. You are not too fussy, just hungry, a dry diaper and some serious cuddle time is what you seem to want most. It's not too hard to be up with you, but I was really tired today. You generate a lot of excitement in this household! You are a morning person right now, taking tiny catnaps in the morning, if any. Your long nap, this week, has been late afternoon. While you are sleeping, I'm supposed to sleep too. It's not that easy! It seems like there are a hundred things to do and sometimes staring at you tops my list of priorities. Just when I go to lay down, you almost always wake up. Well, my little man, I need to post this before you wake up! Mommy loves you!

    1 comment:

    Paige said...

    too sweet... love it!