Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 28, 2007

    All Nude...Tastefully Done

    Grandma Sindt loves setting up makeshift photo shoots. She may be able to make a career of it. Below are a few of her latest glamor shots.

    The pictures reminded me of a commercial for ESPN the Magazine from awhile back that starred my favorite active NBA player, Kevin Garnett, "All nude...Tastefully Done." It was the first thing I thought of when Kim showed me the pictures. I found the commercial on YouTube. Check out the video, then check out the pictures. (For those viewing this from your place of employment, if you don't see the video below, your employer maybe blocking content from YouTube. Check it out when you get home.)









    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Kim and Steve
    David had told us when you had Camden and I just haven't had the time to write. I wanted to congratulate you both - your son is adorable. I have enjoyed reading the blog. Your experience with the PIH sounds all too familiar :) All my best wishes to you and your new little family.
    Have Fun w/Camden's 1st Halloween!
    Renee, Cliff and Elijah Cote.