Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 3, 2007

    More Visitors

    Camden had a couple more visitors come by last week. The almost newlyweds, Jeff and Sara stopped over to say hi. Jeff, like many guys including me before Camden, is not a baby holder. Sara, however, was a natural.

    Camden's been doing well lately. We'd still like for him to sleep a little longer between feedings at night. He's getting up every hour and a half to two hours. Mommy has been such a trooper with him at nights barely waking me unless she's absolutely exhausted. I'm sure that will change once she returns to work.

    Mommy learned a new trick that seems to keep him pretty content. We've been propping him up in the boppy and that seems to help him with his gassyness. I'm not sure if gassyness is a word, but Camden's got it. Plus, as you can see from the picture, he's extremely comfortable.

    No comments: