Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 10, 2007

    Camden Goes to Work

    Camden has been a popular guy lately. Lots of visitors, but today Camden took his show on the road. He visited daddy's work for the first time today. Requests had been coming for weeks to bring the little guy in, and we decided it was time. An email went out late last week announcing Camden's visit.

    Some of my coworkers were even thoughtful enough to rearrange their calendars in order to accommodate his arrival. I have to admit that I was a little nervous about bringing him in. Were we exposing him to too many germs too early? Was he going to be fussy and have a big meltdown? He did great! He was calm, quiet, and adorable. He made it very easy on his mommy and daddy.

    Camden EASILY charmed all of my coworkers. It was nice to be able to introduce him to my teammates and help them make a connection to our little bundle of joy. Now they've met him and can follow his growth right along with us.

    For those at my work reading this and weren't able to visit with Camden, rest assured that he'll be back in the next time the cafe has Sizzling Fajita Salads. Mommy loves that (and more adult conversation)!


    Sue and Camden


    Joann and Camden


    Barb and Camden


    Heather and Camden


    Pablo and Camden

    No comments: