Camden's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 17, 2007

    Camden goes to work -- Again!

    Camden continued his road show the next day with a visit to Mommy's work! My co workers all gathered for pizza and cake and gave us a great little baby shower. My team was all very generous and we received a lot of useful baby gear. Camden can hardly wait to get into the Baby Einstein Activity Gym. I love the "My Mommy Rocks" onsie as well.

    A big thanks to Jan Norwine as I know she spearheaded the effort. After being gone for so many weeks, it was certainly nice to see everyone again. Camden had been in that conference room many times when he was on the inside, but I think it was his first team meeting on the "outside". :-) What a great team!! My team mates will certainly make it easier to head back to work in 6 weeks. The first six weeks went so fast.... I hope the second six weeks don't speed by too fast!!!

    No comments: